The user has the option to configure their browser to prevent the installation of cookies on their device.
Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that can be downloaded to your computer or electronic device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow the visited website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the type of cookie, can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
– Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the web site publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that is only needed for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g., a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is remain stored on the device and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and permits the use of the different options or services that may exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, carry out a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or audio, or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s device such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are cookies that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the web sites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising in accordance with the same.
BOW-TIE makes a report of the cookies it has installed and those that are the responsibility of third parties.
The table details the domain where it is hosted, its approximate expiration and a brief description of its functions and uses.
At the end of the session
Stores the number of visits per user.
Used to check how quickly the user leaves the page. When a visit begins and ends without exhaustive detail.
At the end of the session
Website usage statistics.
Variables for google analytics.
If the user arrives from a search page.
(*) Time since its activation and/or update on the web
Users can check the information listed here for themselves via their computer by right-clicking and selecting “view page information”.
If you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, be advised that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your device at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser.
Browsers are subject to updates and/or modifications, we do not guarantee that the links will be active at such a time that you may wish to access them. To avoid any inconvenience, you can access these directly from the options menu of your browser.